SpikeGadgets’ products are designed to be reliable, efficient, and robust. We assemble and thoroughly test each system before shipping and stand behind the quality of all of our products.
All SpikeGadgets products are covered by a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase for parts and labor for any defects in the product or broken components due to normal use.
During the warranty, SpikeGadgets will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves to be defective because of improper material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance. The customer is responsible for shipping the product back and SpikeGadgets will repair or replace the product and ship it back at no cost. A replacement product or repair assumes the remaining warranty of the original product.
The warranty does not cover unsupported configurations or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
SpikeGadgets offers free technical support for the lifetime of your products. Our experienced team offers support every step of the way from helping you choose which equipment best fits your experimental needs to product setup to troubleshooting your gadgets through years of experiments. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or via your lab’s private Slack support channel.
Terms and Conditions of Use and Sales
By purchasing or using products, software, and services provided by SpikeGadgets LLC, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Hardware warranty: We guarantee our hardware products, defined as any physical items sold by SpikeGadgets excluding software, to be free of material defects for 6 months after receipt of goods by the customer. This warranty does not apply to products that have been modified in design or function, subjected to abuse, mishandling, unauthorized repair, or applications that are not supported by the hardware specifications such as exposure electrical voltages above the specified limits. Within the 6 month period, however, if the failure is found to be strictly from our product from normal use within system specification, we will repair or replace (at our option) the product if returned to us in its original condition. Contact us for return information prior to returning any products. We do not refund shipping costs.
- Payment must be delivered to SpikeGadgets within 30 days after receipt of the invoice. SpikeGadgets will invoice the order once the goods are delivered to the customer. SpikeGadgets LLC may charge interest on overdue accounts.
- Ownership of the goods passes to the customer only once all amounts payable by the customer to SpikeGadgets have been paid in full.
- Risk in and to the goods vests in SpikeGadgets during delivery. Once the goods have been received by the customer, any damage to the goods must be reported to SpikeGadgets within 7 days. After this period, any damage to the goods will be assumed to have occurred after the customer received the goods and SpikeGadgets will not be held responsible for the damages.
- Any software provided by SpikeGadgets is being provided “AS IS”. SpikeGadgets LLC does not guarantee software nor does SpikeGadgets LLC provide any warranties whatsoever, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You assume the entire risk as to quality and performance of software. In no event shall SpikeGadgets LLC be liable for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages or claims for loss of business or loss of profits, including but not limited to loss of or damage to data, even if SpikeGadgets shall have been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage.