Trodes software documentation is located on the Trodes wiki page including sections on:
- Control Units (MCU, ECU, HCU, and Logger Dock)
- HH128 128-Channel Headstage
- miniLogger 32
- UH32stim System
- Modular Stacking Headstage
- Neuropixels Probe headstage
- Hardware Quick Setup Diagram
Firmware & Utility Downloads
- Latest Logger Dock Firmware (v1.6.0)
- Latest MCU Firmware (v3.18)
- Latest HCU Firmware (v2.3)
- For the latest version of headstage firmware please contact Support.
- probeConfig Utility (Windows and USB compatible only) – For assigning IMEC probe configuration data to Neuropixels probes.
Note: the MCU must be connected to your Windows computer via USB when using the probeConfig utility.
- RF Channel Command Prompt Download – For experiments involving more than one data logging headstage, the RF channel can be customized to start/stop recording on a select headstage or set of headstages using this command prompt.